Street parking is prohibited on IPCCA streets between 1:00 am and 6:00 am. Please park your vehicles in your garage or driveway during these hours.
Each residence will have 28 days annually as exemptions (per address) to safe list vehicles. You do not need to safe list vehicles during “Street Parkings Holidays” issued by IPCCA.
Enforcement of the parking rules will be enforced by Patrol Masters. For more details, please read the Parking Rules Letters attached below.
About Patrol Masters
Patrol Masters operates at IPCCA starting with the following hours and days:
1 officer starting at 9 p.m. (5) days a week – Monday to Friday
1 officer starting at 11 a.m. (2) days a week – Saturday & Sunday
Patrol Masters operates at your community 7 days a week and is staffed with live customer service representatives to answer all calls. All our Officers have direct access to our Control Center via mobile onboard computers, cellular and Verizon Digital Network Push-To-Talk (PTT) phones. The following are some situations in which you may need Patrol Masters assistance:
1. To report vehicles in violation of the IPCCA parking rules which state – no on street parking from 1:00am – 6:00am, 7 days a week. If you require your safelist letter which allows you 28 days a year to park on the street, contact PPM at 760-325-9500. 2. To report Short Term Rental issues such as loud noise, parties, bad behavior, etc. 3. To report suspicious activities, illegal activities, etc.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to call Patrol Masters at (877) 648-0602 or visit their website at www.patrolmasters.com.
Note: If you are cited for a violation or your vehicle is towed, please contact Personalized Property Management as the representative for your Board of Directors, not our office.
How to Safe List a Car
There are three ways to “safe list” a car to park on the street:
- Use the online “safe list” form on PatrolMasters.com
- Download the Patrol Masters’ Mobile App and submit safe list information through the mobile app.
- Call Patrol Masters Toll-Free: (877) 648-0602
In order to safe list a vehicle to park overnight on the street, you will need the following information:
- Your Safe List Code (Issued to you by Patrol Masters*)
- Vehicle License Plate Number and State
- Dates that you would like to safe list
*Note: If you lose, misplace or forget your code, a request in writing needs to be submitted to Patrol Masters with proof of residency to ensure they are supplying the correct person with the code. Please do not give or share your code with anyone else and keep your code in a safe place.
You can also contact Personalized Property Management for ask for your Safe List Code.
Personalized Property Management
Community Association Manager:
Shelly Ruegsegger, CMCA
Community Assistant Manager: