Gates, Transponders and Guest Passes
TRANSPONDER/PHONE APP INSTALLATION GUIDELINES:
Monday -Wednesday -Friday from 8:30am to 11:30am by appointment only
Email email@example.com or call 760-862-1202
STICKER TAGS: $50.00 per tag (Check or Money Order Only. No Cash, Credit, or Debit Cards) Tags are available only for homeowners in good standing with IPCA and Tenants who qualify.
STICKER TAGS (TENANTS): (Check or Money Order Only. No Cash, Credit, or Debit Cards)
All tenants (long or short term) must register with IPCA security prior to obtaining a sticker tag and meet the following requirements:
- Completed Tenant Registration Form & a check payable to IPCA for $25.00
- Provide a copy of the lease agreement (All residents must be listed on the active lease for registration)
- Long term tenants, lease of one year or longer the sticker tag cost is $50.00
- Short term rentals less than one year can purchase sticker tags for $100.00
- All sticker tags purchased by tenants including short term will be activated for the length of the rental/lease agreement. Once the sticker tag has expired the homeowner will need to provide a lease extension to Desert Management in order to re- activate the sticker tag.
PHONE APP TRANSPONDER (Check or Money Order Only. No Cash, Credit, or Debit Cards
Available to registered homeowners, and tenants (1 year or longer). Requirements are:
- Copy of Driver’s License
- IPhone 6 or higher, or fully updated Android
- Phone must be running on the most current operating system (no pending software updates)
- Phone must have Bluetooth capabilities and be on at all times.
- Email Address
- Phone app transponder cost $50.00 each.
STICKER TAGS (RENTAL CAR): (Check or Money Order Only. No Cash, Credit, or Debit Cards)
Available to registered homeowners who rent a vehicle; requirements are:
- Copy of Driver’s License
- Copy of the Rental Car Agreement (per occurrence, sticker tag is active during length of stay) $50.00 one-time fee
- Sticker tag will be suspended with no refund if caught abusing privilege. Homeowners are required to communicate with Desert Management, and reapply annually
STICKER TAGS (STREET LEGAL GOLF CARTS): (Check or Money Order Only. No Cash, Credit, or Debit Cards)
Documentation of the permit from Indio City Hall and the Inspection Report by Indio PD must be received in order for a sticker tag to be considered. Board must approve prior to issuing. All residents must be permanent/ or reside full time in order to purchase a sticker tag. Guest, distant relatives etc. are not eligible to purchase tags.
Any vendor entering the community more than four times a month is required to obtain a vendor transponder. Vendors purchase transponders through Inter-Access 760-345-0478. Homeowners with commercial vehicles and or commercial advertisement on their personal vehicles will be required to obtain a vendor transponder.