Lifestyle Center – Outside Workouts
Hours of operation will be limited because of the need for extra staff to handle proper observance of public health guidelines.
- Monday – Friday 6:00am – 5:00pm
First reservation at 7:00 am and last reservation at 3:00 pm
- Saturday – 7:00am – 12:00pm
First reservation at 7:00 am and last reservation at 11:00 am
- Sunday – Closed
Outside workouts will be limited to 5 members at a time, for a 45-minute session, reservations required and booked out in 1 hour long intervals.
- Members will be able to check out small gym equipment (only what they can carry out such as mats, small weights, etc.) for use outside.
- Large equipment (bikes, heavy weight equipment, etc.) will not be available for check out.
- A space will be assigned to you by the staff in front of the LSC.
- The check-out program will be limited to 5 members at a time, again for a 45-minute session, reservations required and booked out in 1 hour long intervals with 45 minutes to workout.
- People checking out equipment will be asked to leave their driver’s license and LSC card at the gym – these will be returned when the equipment is returned.
- Make reservation by phone. 760-342-6626
- This program is limited to members only, no guests, and membership status will be verified when making reservations, checking out equipment and using the gym.
- People should wear appropriate face coverings when not actively exercising, and observe social distancing guidelines and proper disinfecting procedures.
- Appointments for equipment check-out and gym use will be staggered to accommodate schedules for sanitizing between users.