On Monday, February 6 approximately six weeks of heavy construction activity will begin at the Lifestyle Center grounds.
Unfortunately, the bocce courts will need to be closed during most of the construction period. The pool, gym, classes, tennis and pickleball will remain open. However as work progresses, different areas may need to be temporarily blocked or may become inaccessible. So be patient, pay close attention to signs, yellow caution tape, construction zones… and please stay safe. We will do our best to keep you updated and informed.
This upcoming construction is Phase 1 of a multi-year project to improve the LSC’s safety, functionality, beauty, and value. It will include:
• Repairing and widening several concrete pathways
• Adding a concrete parking area for bikes and golf carts
• Large shade structures for bocce, pickleball, the pool and a multi-use area.
• A new artificial turf area for outdoor gym classes and sports
• Improving the patio in front of the gym
• New landscape plants and lighting
• Painting and repairing the wrought iron around the pool
The Board appreciates your cooperation during this time. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact management – Shelly Ruegsegger – Senior Community Manager or Nick Evans Co-Community Manager at PPM at 760-325-9500.
We know this construction is going to be a hassle for many of you, but we are confident that when this work is completed, you will be very pleased with the results.