President’s Report – IPCCA
Special Emergency Executive Board Meeting – May 8, 2020
POOLS REOPENING MAY 9, 2020
The Board held a special meeting via Zoom Video Conferencing on Friday,May 8, 2020, to discuss the reopening of our pools under the most recently released Riverside County guidelines for HOA pools. I am pleased to announce we will be reopening our satellite and Lifestyle Center pools on Saturday, May 9, 2020, with certain rules recommended by the County:
We must post signage encouraging users to practice good health and safety protocols for their own sake and for the sake of other users. These include:
- Wipe down surfaces before and after use.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water.
- Avoid the pool area if experiencing any symptoms of illness – coughs, fever, diarrhea,etc.
- Keep 6 feet apart in the pool and on the pool deck. No large groups or parties.
- One (1) person or household at a time in the spa.
- Do not move pool furniture closer together – it must be kept widely spaced.
- Bring and use your own hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes. These items will not beprovided. Sanitize anything you touch. Please use care in protecting yourself and
- Wear a face covering if you can, to help protect others in the common areas.
- Limit your time in the pool area so others can enjoy it too! (10 minutes in the spa, 30minutes in the pool)
USE THESE FACILITIES AT YOUR OWN RISK! It is your responsibility to follow pool area rules and guidelines and to practice good health and safety protocols. The Board and management cannot ensure the responsible behavior of people at these facilities. If there are issues, we may be forced to reclose the pools.
Remember, we plan to have a regular Board meeting at 5:00 pm on Tuesday, May 19, 2020, via Zoom that will be open to homeowners to “attend” electronically. Please watch the website for information on this.