Board News – 12/14/21
- The Lifestyle Center will be closed on Monday, December 20, 2021, through December 23, 2021, for interior painting of the gym and restrooms. We will also be closed December 24 & 25, 2021, for the Christmas holiday. The center will re-open with normal hours on Monday, December 27, 2021, and through that week. Thank you for your understanding.
- The Lifestyle Center will then be closed again on Monday, January 3, 2022, for old equipment extraction and the beginning of the floor removal. The total project consists of new workout equipment and new flooring in the gym. These projects are tentatively scheduled to be wrapped up by Monday, January 10th, 2022. Again, thank you for understanding and your patience during these improvements. The board is certain you will be happy with the results.
- The board may have to put in place the California Mask Mandate once again or make other changes depending on guidelines from the State. More information will come as soon as we have it.
- The 50th gate interior drive will be renovated to reflect the landscape renovations that were done last year on the exterior of the 50th The board approved this project earlier in 2021 but were waiting for the approved grass removal rebate application from IWA. Vintage Landscape will start the first week of January 2022. We don’t predict any issue with going in and out of the gates currently but that may be subject to change. We will keep you informed. We are committed to continuing our efforts to reduce irrigation water usage and scalping/reseeding costs.
- Bocce League starts on Monday, January 3, 2022, at 3:00 pm. The session is six weeks. Play is 1 to 2 hours and will be on Monday and/or Wednesday, depending on how many players sign up. There will be 5/6 people on a team so you can miss a day, there will be subs. Please respond before December 29, 2021, if you wish to join the league or be on the sub list. Email Leslie to email@example.com
- Aqua classes are still happening at the Lifestyle Center however, our instructor Deb will be taking December 23 – 27, 2021 off for the holiday. Classes will resume when she returns.
- Reflections & Royal Vista Lake remodels are continuing, and we anticipate will be finished by the end of January 2022. This is the boards 2nd & 3rd lake renovations since we began the project of doing 1 or 2 lakes each year until complete, in 2020.
Happy Holidays from the IPCCA Board of Directors, Management and Staff of the Lifestyle Center.